Thursday, January 7, 2010

Totally Blew It

Yesterday was a horrible day for me.
My cat sprained his paw and had to be rushed to the vet.
He's on a few pain meds now and is doing okay, but it didnt help my diet any
See when I stress, I STRESS.

So I took a nap. Then was starving as I hadnt eaten all day
Kitchen was a mess and I didnt feel like cooking.
So grease-ball burgers from Steak and Shake it was. Yummy.

Then we had company over, and I still didnt feel like entertaining much
Hubby works at a local pizza joint, so its cheap and easy.
Ordered pizza. Guzzled down sodas.

But hey, I still did 50 situps.
Wii Fit was angry at me this morning lol



Today, went to the mall (out in the blizzard yay!) and walked around for a couple hours, at a nice pace, so that was good exercise. I plan on doing more Wii Fit today, maybe some Tae Bo, as it kicks my butt.

One thing I have to keep in mind. The only thing standing between Fat me and Skinny me is my determination. If I keep up with it, there is no way I will fail. However many mistakes I make, or times I stumble, I'll just get up, dust myself off and try again.
I have failed so many times. I feel it as a success this time, it feels right, and thats something that hasnt happened to me before.

I'll let you know how I am doing daily, and we will see the results of my hard work on Monday and Wednesday for sure.

2 comments:

  1. thanks lady, its something my mom taught me. She also told me i had a lot of my dad in me, too...

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!