Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Weigh In Wednesday, Week 1!

Yaaay! Wii Fit is impressed I made it a whole week without missing a day! (Technically I have, but I have been logging on everyday!)


Thought I would share some pics of me for my before shots. Can't wait to do the after shots!

Here is me, at my heaviest. On my wedding day. Note the good looking man I married, my big fat arms hiding my Coach bag, and my pale Vampire skin. He deserves a medal.




Here I am, 14 pounds lighter, almost 8 months later.



I bought one of those Balance Body balls last night did some crunches on it, am sore today! YAY! Also finally got some workout pants, and a sport bra what holds all my bewbies in! Double YAY!!

Now for todays results: Last Week, starting BMI was 37.35
This week, BMI: 36.99!!!!!

TRIPLE YAY!

But I thought it would be a bit lower as I almost totally was in the negative calories! I had a net calorie of 200 yesterday! Sigh.

Oh well. It takes time. Soon the pounds will slough off. This was only week one! I am looking forward to Week 2.

1 comment:

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!