Friday, February 26, 2010

Fancy Scale

I went out to the store and was going to buy the Weight Watchers scale in all its glory, but the store I went to didn't have one. However, they had one with all the features: BMI, Body Fat %, Water Hydration, Active mode (for athletes) and a fancy little thing that tells you your Daily Calorie Requirement to maintain weight. Which is nifty.

I am never sure about the accuracy of digital scales as they all seem to vary from one to the other but tested it against the one I currently have, and it's spot on. Yay! It was a bit of a pain to set up, naturally, I didn't read the instructions so fumbled a bit until I got annoyed then skimmed them. They didn't make sense. So I tried again and again, eventually I got the darn thing sorted.

It runs on AAA batteries, not one of the fancy Li-ions. I am not sure how I feel about this.

Anyway, I hope on shock horror, I am still a fattie. But that's okay. 50% body fat (eeps) and only 40% hydration. It's neat because you input your height and age too, so it's at least in the ballpark.

For someone my height & age, shock, should not weigh more than 150lbs lol
I am also 10% under hydration. A few more glasses of water should fix this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!