Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thursday Feb 25

Today went home to visit my P-units (parents) with hubby.
Didn't eat all day then had (3) hard shell tacos with beef, cheese and taco sauce. I am not sure how many calories this is, but my Lose it! app guesstimated well enough for me.

Now I am eating a fat-free refried bean burrito with fat free cheese and taco sauce on a whole wheat tortilla. Yum!

I also boiled 5 chicken breast and turned 3 of them into chicken salad with low-fat mayo, lots of mustard, onion, garlic and a splash of lemon juice, as well as 4 boiled egg white. This I put on low-cal bread (35 a slice) with a slice of Weight Watchers cheese.

the other chicken breasts are shredded and marinating in taco seasoning, so I can make quesadillas later. Yum!

And that's pretty much my menu for the week.

I weighed in today, but only after I took a shower, so I was a bit water-logged hehe, and I am happy to report no change. So I probably lost some. I am totally buying a Weight Watchers scale with all its fancyness too.

I still need to exercise today, haven't found time, but I am going to the store later for some cleaning products so I will walk around for an hour or so to get my exercise in.

Also, my mom won at Sorry! tonight. She wins all the games! lol

1 comment:

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!