Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Little Nutty

Today we paid off the dead car! YAY
We just now have to wait for the title to get mailed to us


On our way home, I made an executive decision. I wanted an exercise bike
Went to Wally World and they had 2 left of the one I wanted
YAY
Throw it in the cart!

After waiting forever in line finally manage to get home
Lug it up stairs
Take it all out of the box

Start putting it together
Its the most complex thing I've seen
Arch washers
Acorn nuts
Nylock nuts
Flat heads
Round heads
Figure A
Follow steps 11a-11g

Reading it I got confused
I cant do this I say to hubby
Why?
I dont know what a nut is

Long pause

You dont know what a nut is?
I get it confused with a bolt

Another long pause.

Its the small round thing.
Right, I know that now. But ask me again in ten minutes I'll tell you its the bolt.

Long pause
...It's cute that you're so dumb.

LOL I cant take offense to that, as I know he was feeling very manly at the moment

3 comments:

  1. a nut with a round cap at the end. it looks like an acorn. lol which, i think, is a tree nut? irony!

    ReplyDelete
  2. freaking stupid men should put them together anyway and women are to read the manual to tell them they are doing it wrong

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!