Monday, February 8, 2010

Magic Gummy Bears

I love gummy bears.
I hate multivitamins.
I cant swallow the stupid horsepills.
Even breaking them in half gets a gag out of me.

I thought hey, what about those Flintstones vitamins?
At least they are flavoured.
Might taste like Tums, but I wont get sick!

I couldnt find any unfortunately.
I did find some gummy bear ones though.
They are still for kids
I compared them to the adult vitamins
Good enough for me.

Open the package, and god do they smell awful.
Like dirty socks.
UGH
They were expensive too
Hesitantly, I popped one in my mouth.
Surely it would be better than the multivitamins?

OMG it tasted like a gummy bear. Lemon. Orange. Strawberry!
So good! Three in a pack!

I sniffed the other two.
Yep dirty socks.
But it tastes so good!

They are magic gummies.

4 comments:

  1. Good for you! I am a bizarre person that likes the taste of some medicines. Not vitamins though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comment debbie!
    i know what you mean, i can guzzle down nyquil but almost heave when i think about swallowing multivitamins. thats the only thing though! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vitamins make me nauseous. I don't mind swallowing them or the taste, but after an hour or so, it hits me.

    And I, too, love gummy bears :-)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!