Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Monday Madness

We had friends from out of town come by today and decided to treat them to a lovely dinner at Applebee's.

I got 3-Cheese Chicken Penne
It was okay. Usually it's delicious.
Today they over cooked the noodles. They were much bigger than they were supposed to be and they didnt have the "al dente" bite to them.

I picked out the grilled chicken and the tomatoes and ate them.

I went to the store and bought Weight Watchers meals as well as Slim Fast shakes.

Here is my food log today:

Breakfast: Mt Dew 170 cal
Lunch: Mt Dew 170 cal
Dinner: the penne, I ate like a 3rd, but I put in half the cals at 467
Weight watchers chicken enchilada montery, 330 cal
Weight watchers peanut butter cup sundae 190 cal

Total food calories: 1482

I exercised today too:

5 mins moderate stationary bike: 50 calories
5 mins vigorous situps (with handweights)64 calories

Total exercise calories: 114

Net calories: 1366

I just noticed I logged this all under Tuesday and not Monday in my app. UGH

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!