Monday, February 22, 2010

One Year Anniversary

My husband and I have a one-year anniversary coming up on May 15th.
Now, when we got married, I was known as a Fat Ass. LOL
I weighed in at 237.5 lbs, and yet almost 10 months later, I am only 12lbs lighter! I would love to lose another 28lbs from today.
So I want to be down a total of 40. Note: This will also put me in Onederland.

I think I would cry if I hit Onderland. Happy tears of course.

To achieve this mini-goal, I will have to log all my food and exercise, as well as maybe upping the exercise. UGH. but its almost 12 weeks, and only 28 lbs. I think I can do it...

I rode Stella for 10 minutes, three more than usual, so I wouldn't say that it's getting easier, more like I pushed myself.

I ate french fries today and never noticed how SALTY they are, so I think that this is a hint that my tongue was so dead to other tastes, and now salt tastes gross.

I guess this is progress??

Food and Activity Log for Monday, 22nd

Food:
Slimfast shake 190c
Smartones Peanut Butter sundae 190c
Steak and Shake, shooters and cheese fries. I dont know exactly how much, but I know it was under 1000 (their website is under construction, so I will have to wing it)

Activity
Stella, 10 minutes 139c
house cleaning 10m 36c
walking, slow, 60 mins 215
situps, vigorous 5 mins 62

I did over 600 calories worth of exercise. If you add that up, you will notice it does NOT equal up to 600. ;) There was an extra activity...

But none the less, I still hit my goal for 500+ calories of exercise! I did 100 situps as well, which was one of my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!