Sunday, February 21, 2010

Overexcitement

I did my dancing yesterday, and I am sore especially in my arms today.
I think I got a little overzealous in my arm movements. Thrusting left, right up down! GO GO GO! I also did volleyball and I know I pushed myself a little too hard as I felt my muscles twang. So that's probably it.

Pretty sad when you are sore from a video game! LOL

Goals for the Week:
Log my meals for 5/7 days.
Do 100 crunches with hand weights 3x this week
Ride Stella for increasing 5 minute increments, up to 15 minutes.
(3x a week)
Do 100 cals of exercise 3x a week.

Also, on a more personal goal, clean my bathroom. Hubby's is decent, as its technically the guest bathroom, but mine is a right mess. I will also count this as exercise, because lets face it, its tough to clean! (when you're lazy, anyway)

Once again I have been keeping under my calories. I havent stepped on the scale yet today, as I am still angry at it for last time.

I have been using my Lose it! App on my phone and set it up at certain times to yell at me if I haven't logged meals. Which is great! but it makes me sad as I think someone is sending me a text message. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!