Saturday, February 6, 2010

Wii Fit... Me Fit?

Okay, I have been strictly sticking to my diet for a whole... day.
I also decided to do Wii Fit last night as I had mentioned.

Between the 1578 spins and a 1400 calorie diet, somehow, MAGICALLY
I lost 2.4 lbs! In a day! Wee!

I hear you saying "but your body fluctuates blah blah blah"
I know that.

But what I also know, is that I am HELLA sore. I think this is an honest, hard won loss.

I feel hungry. All the time now. I did a test to see how many calories I have to consume to stay at my current weight and that number is shocking. 2300. 300 above the D/V recommended amount

I am on a 1400 calorie restrictive diet, and that's a whole 900 calories less. Which is like 2 meals less. LOL

But if I can stick with it for a while then I wont be as hungry. Also if I am cutting out 900 a day and one pound is equivalent to 3300 calories, then i should be losing one pound every 4 days, for a while anyway.

Also next sunday I am seeing the in-laws and they arent... exactly fond of me, to put it nicely. it would be awesome to be down ten pounds by then

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!