Friday, March 26, 2010

3 2 1....

I just got cable last week.
Since then I have been addicted to shows like Operation Repo, Good Eats, Animal Cops, etc.

I also get "On Demand" and I finally checked it out last night. I get some free exercise shows too! One of them... Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred.

The sample workout they give is called 3 2 1. Its three minutes of strength, two minutes of cardio, one minute of ab work. Rinse and repeat 4 times.

I did 21 of the 28 minutes, mostly because it was late at night and if my exercise bike annoys my neighbors I am sure my jumping jacks will. You know because it sounds like a whale is flopping around in my apartment.

Anyways, it was a tough workout, even sans jumping jacks. I actually did push ups! Sure I did the modified version but even that was tough. I also did squats with presses and I have to say DA-YAMN my thighs hurt. It was tough to push myself, but it was fun also.

If you do it every day, you can lose up to 5 lbs in a week! How exciting. Though I don't expect that kind of progress, it is still fun. If I can make it through all the exercise in a week, then I might buy the whole dvd. Actually there is a deal going on now at excerisetv.tv where you can get all three of her work out DVDs (30 day Shred; Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism; and No More Trouble Zones) for 30.00
Buy them here

The full effects of the 30 Day Shred boast you can lose 20 lbs in 30 days. That would be awesome.

I hope that I am able to erm... walk tomorrow. LOL I am very sore today, its the most intense workout I've gotten in 20 minutes. My arms hurt, my legs hurt, my abs hurt. All good signs. I don't get this kind of burn on Stella.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!