Friday, March 5, 2010

Being Lazy

I havent been working out like I should and Stella is yelling at me to get my fat ass moving. I over ate yesterday. I need to get back on program.

So I decided that even though I am not motivated at all to work out on Stella, I was going to see how fast I could ride a mile. Simple right? it's only a mile, and I have already done 3.33 in one session before! Easy peasy, right?

Well it took a lot of effort on my part, mentally. I rode as fast as I could but at .65 mile I was sweating, cursing, and slowing down. But I looked at it and said out loud "How pathetic! You can't even do a mile!" then I thought of how humilating it would be to tell my husband. And how much worse it would be to tell my own mother, that I was doomed to be fat. I can hear her now. In fact, I'm talking to her now. Shhh...

By the time I was done mentally berating myself, I looked again and I was at .90 miles. lol I guess I just needed to take my mind off things. And while I only did 1 mile on the nose, I did it in 5 minutes and 30 seconds. When I first started it took me over 7 minutes to do a mile.

I will try for another 2 miles today, because I know I can do it.

Lasagna was delicious last night. And even though I shoved a ton of veggies in it, I am still not seeing the effects of an increased fiber diet, to put it nicely. I am constipated lol :(

I bought the entire collection of Seinfeld and it came in the mail yesterday. It was at my complex office so I went down and the lady told me that we are getting new fitness center equipment and new sundeck furniture soon. I don't know why she told me about the fitness? Maybe because I was out of breath running the block and a half to the office for my beloved Seinfeld? I dont know. I didn't run, btw. I drove.

I said I couldnt wait for the sundeck furniture and thanked her for the package. I restrained myself from tearing into the package until we got in the car, where I promptly opened it up and oogled, ahhed, ooohed, and hugged it.

I have been trying not to binge on the episodes because hubby hasn't seen them all (I've seen most, if not all) and promised we would only watch them together. It's hard not to watch them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!