Monday, March 15, 2010

Ho boy...

Yeah, I didn't track all week.
I rode Stella once. (4 miles, 23 minutes, at least I did that much)
I walked around the mall once.

And then I ate a lot.
I was cranky all week long.

I woke up today and after I had eaten and woken up I remembered "Shit, it's weigh in day!" Rushed to scale.

It obviously reflected my poor choices for the week and I gained a half pound. Which may or may not be accurate as I am *still* having issues with regularity.
I think its time for some veggie soup!

I will just have to be good this week and track what I eat.

But today I put on a pair of workout pants, before they were a little snug, they werent tight but there was a bit of pressure on my stomach. Today I slipped them on and they felt right. A little lose.

I have lost enough weight to move down a clothing size, now I am an 18ish. I say that because of the different brands and what not. My wedding dress was a size 16 from Fashion Bug and it fit perfectly. I haven't tried it on again, I probably will soon though. (It's more of a sundress) My size 20's are too big but I will keep wearing them anyway until I can afford new clothes lol

I have a busy couple of weeks ahead of me. This weekend we are visiting a friend out of state and she is one of those naturally skinny model like people (she actually was a model, at one point.) and I would like to lose a few more pounds before she sees me again, as it's been a few months. If I could make it a nice rounded 20 lbs since she saw me last that would be great. I like round numbers.

I have to register and insure the new car tomorrow, should be fun. I get cable as well. YAY cable.

Next week I am getting my hair done and paying for my grandma as well. I have to start saving for my anniversary too. I really hope we can go to Mackinac Island, but if we can't I am sure we will find something nice closer to home.

I have my weekly report, but as I didn't track much you would just see a bunch of zeros, no point in putting it up really.

I got my awesome scale working again, my body fat percentage went down. I will have to start making a spreadsheet for that information as well. I had a BF% of 50.9 before and now its at 49.9, a whole point! YAY! I am also still underhydrated by its estimates. I am supposed to be at 50 and I am at 41.1%

I will have to take my measurements and check my BMI and I will upload that information too

YAY okay, I have it and its good news!

Bust: 43.25 inches
Waist: 43 inches (YAY It's smaller, not by much but a little)
Hips: 50 inches
Arm: 15
Thigh: 26
Calf: 17

The only thing that changed was my bust (.75 inch) and my waist (a full inch)
Which brings my total inches lost around my waist as 6 in 7 weeks!
Grand total inches lost are 7.25 in 7 weeks! Fantastic!

My BMI was 37.25 last week. This week it is 37.21! A small change, but in the positive direction.

All in all, I'd say it is some rather good news. I am not worried about the lack of movement on my thighs/calves inches wise because I have been working out on Stella building up those muscles and they are starting to show definition now, meaning whatever I am losing in fat, I am gaining in muscle, which is good news anyway you look at it.

2 comments:

  1. Holy moses do we have alot of crap to do this week. lol Thanks for the remiiiinder! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay slow but sure thats the way to do it yay christie . yes brian you get busy now and get your crap done love u both gramma :>) wee getting our hair done i cant wait

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!