Sunday, March 14, 2010

Weekends Suck.

Weekends suck for me.
I work at home and do most of my job on the weekends.
Hubby is gone all day delivering pizzas to your lazy asses. No offense, I ordered pizza today too.

But I hate weekends. All of them. Never is one good.
That being said,

This one was not very bad. I got to visit all of my family. All 4 people! LOL
I bought a new car. Well, not new new. But new to me.

However

I have been extremely add and klutzy.

Yesterday I was at my parents. I knocked over a soda.
Then I went to my uncles to housesit. Again. Knocked over a soda.
On the way home, stopped at McDonalds got a 10 piece nugget and a Dr Pepper.
"Dammit," I thought, "should have got a bottled water."

I pull out of McD's and promptly drop my soda. All over my husbands new car. Fanfuckingtastic.

I lost $20 in 30 feet, walking from the house to the car. I later found it. In a pocket.

I blame this partially on getting no sleep and partially because I am a retard lol

Took a nap when I got home but woke up an hour later because of the cats and I was just having a really bad day. Emotional breakdown. No sleep. Time of the month. Annoying cats. I took a xanax and slept all day today.

I am feeling a bit better now

3 comments:

  1. well, the pizza does sound good, but then you always feel guilty later. a good run feels better and you love yourself for it ;-) sorry you had a bad weekend. at least the weather is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello thanks for your comment outdoor.mom! I appreciate it :)

    Sadly weekends are my "off days" I work out pretty much all week and then work on the weekends! They are trying but meh, better than being in an office! At least I am in my pj's :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you had such a bad weekend honey. But I hope our week goes by smoother. :D

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!