Saturday, March 20, 2010

Planning to Procrastinate

I am living proof why you should never ever plan to do something you can do today, tomorrow.

I've always been a procrastinator, even in school. It's mostly served me well. I would put off a paper or something then come up with something brilliant a few hours before it was due, and I would often get better grades on these papers.

Anyway, fast forward to this week.

I hadnt been exercising this week, and kept thinking "I'll do it tomorrow"
Well now I have this hideous cold or something that is inhibiting me from breathing properly (Can you say "mouth breather")


Now I am feeling crappy, I can't breathe properly and I haven't exercised in a few days, that makes me feel even worse.

However, I am still trying to eat right and the good thing about being sick is that you dont really have an appetite which means its easier to keep my belly full.

I have lost almost a lb this week, and that's exciting! I am also looking forward to summer and looking for a tankini this year. I don't think I can get to "bikini" status this year but maybe a two piece can be achieved. Time to get back on track now that I have a goal in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!