Saturday, March 20, 2010

Just a tablespoon

Today I was sick
Not sure why I got ill but it started two days ago with a sore throat and it's progressed to a head cold.

I finally got off my lazy butt and went to the store, I needed more kleenex. I wanted the puffs plus with lotion.

I bought those and a can of frosting. Is it a can? tub? jar? whatever, point is I was craving some chocolate and it was only a dollar.

I couldnt wait to get home and eat it.

I took a few bites with a TABLESPOON and it was pretty sugary, not very tasty. But I had a few more. Then I had a what the hell am I doing moment. I am sick, not feeling good, husband was at work, and I am eating a tub of frosting in the kitchen alternating with blowing my nose. It didn't even taste good, why was I doing this?

Obviously it was emotional eating. And I had my fix. It was okay. I just threw the tub away and moved on. I instead drank some nyquil and took a nap haha

1 comment:

  1. So awesome that you tossed it. I have had this experience in the past and it sure feels good to take control and not let the food win!

    Allison

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!