Monday, March 22, 2010

Weekly Log March 22nd

I did my weekly weigh in and log, and good news all around! I tracked all week, I even walked a little, and I managed to still lose some weight! Here we go




As for what I have lost and my fancy scale stats, VERY good news on this part!





You can see I have decreased my body fat % by over half a point, I increased my water hydration, and I have reduced my BMI and also lost 2 lbs since the last log! Wow!

My measurements were equally impressive!

Bust 43" -.25"
Waist 42" -1"
Hips 49" no change

My arm, thigh, and calf still have not moved, but its not that surprising really.

I also managed to get in 215 minutes of walking which is on par of what I should be walking weekly. I am trying to do an average of 30 minutes a day. Now my log shows that I only walked twice this week, which is okay, because I walked longer than 30 minutes each session. In fact it was over an hour each time.

This comes from YOU on a Diet, and it says the best way to jump start your exercise is to walk for 30 minutes at least, daily. No excuses. If the weather sucks, walk around your living room and blah blah blah. Honestly, I am just excited I hit the target time with little effort.

How are you all doing on your weight loss adventures?

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!