Saturday, April 17, 2010

avoiding temptation

Last night I dreamt I was back in school and the teacher kept a bowl of m&ms near my desk. They said that no one else could have any but me. It was my bowl and my bowl alone.

In my dream a week went by. Day in and day out, the bowl just sat there. taunting me.
I never even had one m&m, though part of me wanted to give in the other part told me that i was worth it. i wanted to be skinny. it takes sacrifice on some level. you can eat m&ms only if you stay on track all week long as a reward, and only a regular size package.

I never gave in. I dont think I would have that kind of control in real life. I am sure that I would have a fantastic impression of a hoover vacuum sucking them down.

i remember feeling proud in my dream that i never gave in. then my alarm went off. back to reality haha

1 comment:

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!