Thursday, April 22, 2010

Identifying behaviors

Boredom. What do I do when I am bored? (besides blogging twice or more a day?)

I eat.

Stress. How do I handle it? Eating. Or sleeping. Maybe take a xanax, depending on how stressed or anxious I am.

Loneliness. Again, eating.

Do we see a pattern here?


How will I fix this you ask? I don't know. One day at a time. I think I might crochet myself into a stupor tonight and then take a nap while hubby is working. Sounds good to me.

So does eating a batch of cookie dough. Thank goodness I've not got ingredients to make any.

I want to finish this stupid blanket. I like crocheting but seriously, what on earth was I thinking when I decided my first project would be a blanket?! I must be retarded or something. I am not even half way there.

UGH.

4 comments:

  1. lol i feel the same about crossstitching haha we will work out tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. But think of how you will feel when it is done! And trust me, you will never, ever through it away. It could get so ratty that it's falling apart and you will say "Do you know how many HOURS I put in for that thing? It stays!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are fine.

    What conquers my boredom is doing something that is slightly scary for me. Just enough to give me a thrill! But it's not too hard that I shut down and hide. Like learning to drive a stick shift, or writing a blog.

    How often do I do this? Not very. I should do it more. See? that gave me a little tingle right there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL ARJules: True. I have only got 13" of my proposed 48" done, and I am already in love with it, even though its very basic.

    Journey: It gave me a tingle too. Also made me nervous, so I went to bed lol

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!