Thursday, April 22, 2010

Biking Around

We have a lovely trail not far from our apartment. I just Googled it and its length is a total 6.8 miles. We live in about the middle chunk of the path, so we get a good 2 miles or so out of it.

They are connecting them to other trails in the area, and the connection point isnt far from where we enter the trail, so that is also good news.

Our bike ride the other day was less of a ride and more of a "what the heck are we doing wrong here" moment. Our tires were low on air so we had to buy a bike pump. This time however it was much easier to ride, and yes I even took pics and have them on my computer, so its time to upload them.

We went further on the trail today than we had ever walked, the bikes made it easier. There are a few bridges along the trail that you have to walk over and I am extremely afraid of them. I get very nervous whenever we come to one.



Scary bridge.

Here are pics of me!






And here are some of hubby






Arent we cute?

I got lots of sun today, my thighs are killing me, and I am dying for a nap. So I will see you all tomorrow. Its a Curves day, maybe I'll take more pics. (After all, I do have such a nice 10 megapixel camera and I hardly use it....)

4 comments:

  1. You guys are adorable!
    My love and I only went bike riding once. It was the hottest day of the year last year and I regretted it. Ha! Looks like you guys have fun! Keep up the fun! (I'm terrified of bridges too. ALL bridges)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look so cute! Did you sing the Do-Re-Mi song?? It seriously looks like you should be riding down the road singing with the Von Trapps. :)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!