Monday, April 5, 2010

Not too fat for this shirt anymore

Thats what today is all about kiddos! I wore a green shirt that I bought a few years ago but never really wore, because by the time I remembered I had it, I had already gotten too fat for it. It would ride up and my gut would hang out.

Anyway, today I wore it and not only does it no longer ride up and my tummy hang out anymore, it actually looks pretty good on me! YAY!

Now, time for todays measurements.

Bust: 42
Waist: 42
Hips: 49
Thigh: 29
Calf: 17
Arm: 12

Everything went up except my bust, waist and arm measurements. My bust and waist stayed the same while my arms went down 1.5"

Here is how last month looked measurements wise 



















I also lost a lb, I am at 221, down from last week of 222.6

Honestly I didnt work out really all week. I also ate out Saturday, which means that my weekly goal of not eating out failed. :( But that's okay.

Today I went to the store and got a bunch of low-cal things and fresh produce! I peeled and chopped up my first ever cucumber today! I also got lemons, apples, tomatoes, and a salad mix with some arugula. Yummy. I got raspberry lemonade as well, which I love. And, there are NO artificial ingredients! It's made with filtered water, cane sugar, lemon juice, raspberry puree. Thats it. I can read them all! YAY

Weekly goals:

I will not eat out this week
I will eat all of my produce
I will work out every day this week
I will track my food

Weekly rewards:

I will watch Biggest Loser
I will paint my nails
I will use my favourite lotion every day


Daily Goal:
30 Day Shred

Daily Reward:
Nap

2 comments:

  1. yay why you change ur addy what was it before

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was he wants my last name i changed it to he took my last name thought google would automatically redirect but erm it didnt lol

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!