Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Meal

Wow I am impressed at how well I ate at Easter, considering.
I had one slice of ham prolly 2 oz or 3 oz
1 scoop of scalloped potatoes (my favorite)
1 scoop of scalloped corn
1 deviled egg
2 oz of cheese

and lots of peanut butter m&ms dammit! ARGH! Should've just made the damn pie lol

But I shared my m&m's with Goober. If he gets sick... sorry :(

I also had a Light Mike's hard lemonade.

I hadnt had the chance to sleep much this weekend, coupled with my drink am feeling pret-ty good right now.

Other than that not too bad. I have to get back on program tomorrow, I am not even kidding. Calorie Counting Queen that will be me! Must work out as well. 30 Day Shred. My anniversary is in 6 weeks! I want to be SHREDDED!

Also: Cant stop thinking about cucumbers and spinach. WTF.

3 comments:

  1. You did great at your Easter dinner. Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! thanks for the comment, glad you think so that I ate well... I did okay! Tomorrow is another day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you like spicy food, try this: slice up the cucumber, get a lemon, squeeze lemon all over cucumber and sprinkle with Pico de Gallo salt. If you can't find that, hot sauce is a reasonable substitution.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!