Sunday, April 18, 2010

Semi-charmed Kind of Life

I want something else, to get me through this life
Baby
And I want something else to get me through this
Semi-charmed kind of life.

Would love to say thank you new followers, for adding me. I tried to stop by everyone's blog to say thanks but if I missed you, I am sorry! Some of you dont have blogs, get one! that way I can come see you lol

I decided I will go back to Curves on Monday. They arent open on Sunday and thats fine, because I work all day on the weekends. I need to go because of a few reasons:

A) I am paying for it.
2) I dont want to call and cancel it because I hate telling companies or businesses I no longer want their service, as they beg, plead, finagle, etc.

Hubby wont call and cancel which I think is a bit sad, that I am that terrified of people.

I love the circuit though of Curves, its something I can really get into I just hate how chatty they all are. If you have been reading me for even a short amount of time you have figured out that I am not really a people person. I have friends, but my closest ones all live far away. Most of my communication is online. I love my laptop, all my friends live in it!

...but I dont enjoy conversations so much. Especially with nosy old ladies. I already have a building full of these people, I dont want to talk to you when I can barely catch my breath.

But I really do need to stop being a hermit. See? constant battle with my inner demons. I know hubby worries that I will end up immobile, boring, and not very outgoing.

Monday is also bicycle riding debut, weather permitting. Forecast is 60 degrees and sunny right now. Keeping my fingers crossed. Hubby works in the morning and early afternoon, I am hoping to go to Curves between the time he is at work and then go for a bike ride. I can also compare my measurements with Curves, and see where I am at as well. Not that I would intentionally lie about my measurements, I just dont exactly know what I am doing haha!

I also made a promise to myself to start taking more pictures of my life and myself. For too long I have been hiding behind the camera. Part of it is because I no longer want to see myself; I'm fat, ugly, disgusting. I also feel like my life isn't really picture worthy. But now that I look back on it, I am missing so much. Others I know (especially on facebook) have hundreds and hundreds of pics of themselves and family. I have under 50. And half of them are of my cats.

I wanted to make a marriage scrapbook, but I can't do that if I'm not in any of the pictures. LOL I also have a few other ideas but am keeping them underwraps for now!

Hubby just called me on his way home from work, he is contemplating a new job. It sounds like what he is looking at would be a good change though I am nervous about it. Its my job lol but I support him in his decision. As long as the bills get paid.

Thats it for now internet. I hope you enjoyed

2 comments:

  1. Your life is interesting to me. Just sayin

    Also, don't knock the life of a hermit. I think if I could, I would. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I'm glad you think so! I really am blessed not having to go to a real job every day and the internet is a great way for me to be more social :)

    I stopped by your blog today and added you to my list

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!