Sunday, April 18, 2010

Counting Blue Cars

Must of been late afternoon
On our way the sun broke free of the clouds
We count only blue cars
Skip the cracks, in the street
And ask many questions
Like children often do

-Dishwalla, Counting Blue Cars


Today is one of those days. I work a lot today but in my spare time, which isnt much, I noticed I am looking out my patio door. Oh the sun is shining. I am longing to go out there and just soak up a few rays. I want to be out there. Then I zone out and watch the cars with my cats. I know, I'm weird.

I am hoping to go to Curves tomorrow. I have been looking at their website and thinking of how much I want to go. I need to go. Its only a mile down the road. I can manage a mile and thirty minutes of exercise right? I'll pack my headphones. I dont have to talk. I can just pump it up without talking.

They also have a nifty little card that tells you whether how hard you're working out, how many calories you burn, and it calculates how strong you are getting, what your body fat % lost is, and modifies your workouts accordingly. It's $25. I am debating on getting it. We will see.

2 comments:

  1. We used to pick car colors too. We'd sit and watch the cars at sunset. I love those memories.

    I hope you figure out what is best for you. Curves looks like a wonderful program. Good luck with it, and enjoy your choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Journey, you are right. It is a great workout I wish it was open today lol

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!