Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Big Fat Liar

Ok Im a big fat liar, I said I was going to take lots of pics yesterday, but I forgot.

Sooooo.
After we had gotten all dressed up and ready we went to dinner, it was yucky and raining all day.


We went to a create your own stir fry place, and this is where I first discovered I like spinach.


I put brown rice, chinese yellow noodles, spinach, green peppers, green onions, corn, yukon gold potatoes, seitan (wheat meat), chicken, pork tenderloin, and beef sirloin in my bowl. I drenched it in teriyaki sauce, and had the most delicious bread with it (kinda like a pita, but its called rota bread) I also got a skewer of grilled shrimp with it.

Honestly, I ate about a third of it, then I took the rest home with me. I drank raspberry lemonade as well. Yum!

I forgot to put carrot and egg and of course, cheese in it. There were also a few other veggies I had wanted to try but ended up being too chicken for it.

It made a good three meals out of it, and its also an all you can eat place (but really, you only need one bowl, unless you eff it up somehow. Like putting horse radish sauce all over it.)

After dinner, I took a nap. LOL until about 9pm. It was the perfect day.

Again its raining and icky out today, where did the sun go? Its really depressing.

I rode on my bike for 20 minutes, 300 calories burnt. I'd have done more but I just dont have the motivation. Maybe Ill do another half hour later after biggest loser.

See ya all later

4 comments:

  1. Hey I found you through Kyle's blog. Keep up all the good work and eating all that great food... its good for you! I hope you get that trip to the Bahamas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you're on your bike right now. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...your stir-fry place has a big variety to put in a bowl...

    20 minutes is great...20 minutes more than you've biked so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not to mention you DID ride your bike again after Biggest Loser. Good job baby, I loves you! ;)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!