Saturday, May 1, 2010

A muu muu.



The thing I am worried about most, if I continue on with my destructive habits is ending up in a muu muu. Yes I know the health risks and yes there are worse things than being in a muu muu like not being able to wipe your own ass or being able to get out of bed, yada yada blah blah blah

But the muu muu scares me.

Yes its a nice floral pattern but honestly that isnt a good selling point. And Homer has a little cape. Well its not little but again, not a strong selling point.

I am trying to think of some sort of benefits to being fat, and I can't find any. Other than being able to eat as much of anything you want, and any sane person will tell you that if you eat in moderation, you CAN have anything you want.

So why are we so afraid? Afraid to put down the fork and throw away the pork rinds? What drives us to eat frosting out of a can before the brownies are even done baking? Why can't we put a stop to it? Is it because we are just big fatasses who cant control our actions? Am I one?

Yes. Yes I am.

Do I have to be?

No, no I dont.

Will it be easy?

Doubt it.

We didnt go to Curves yesterday as we couldnt coordinate our schedules, but we decided that Fridays are just too difficult, and have made up our minds to work out Thursdays instead.

Monday Wednesday Thursday those are the Curves days.... I just sang that outloud.

2 comments:

  1. Cheers to overcoming the inability to control our actions.

    Again.

    and

    Again. WooT girl. Here we go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...if a muu muu is your motivation, so be it. I don't think enough people come up with either the positive imagery that they are heading for or the negative imagery that they are avoiding. Sure, there are more poetic ways of declaring your reasons for getting fit, but leave that up to the poets. Stick with your muu muu. I like it.

    And food addictions? Ah yes...the drug of my choice. I'm addicted, in general, to anything that is gratifying and food is/was a big part of that.

    I'm hoping that being more active will continue to provide the kind of endorphin rush that food used to provide...we'll see...there have been a few tough days where it wasn't feeling like it would be enough.

    Just know that there will be a moment where food simply won't mean as much to you...it changed for me. Trust me.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!