Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Water and Bedrest

I drank loads of water today, and slept lots too. Feeling much better. I watched Biggest Loser, of course, and was going to ride Stella for one hour of the show, but could only manage 20 minutes. I hadnt eaten anything today, so I am surprised I really lasted that long.

Had a small dinner of chips and beef dip, then went back to bed. Good lord, I have slept all day. I have slept and slept and slept. Obviously my body needed it. I am still tired, could probably sleep some more.

Tomorrow is a Curves day. Well, today is, technically, as it is 1.30 am. I have to get there an hour early and set up my tag thing! Woot! Woot!

Soon I will be able to add things into my spreadsheet! I am so happy!

2 comments:

  1. I really hope today has been better. Feel Good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What exactly is beef dip?

    Good job on getting out for a ride...20 minutes is 20 minutes better than no minutes!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!