Friday, June 4, 2010

Little Known Facts

Here is a little bit more about me that you dont know.

1. I am an artist. While I dont draw so much as support my husband in his art career, I have been known to bang out a doodle on occasion. I used to draw all the time and from 7th grade to my second year of college, that is I used to do. I miss it sometimes, but its no longer the focus of my life.

2. I am a huge huge huge fan of the Dragonlance series. I love a lot of Tracy Hickman and Margaret Weis' works and the Dragonlance will always be my favourite. My mom had been wanting me to read the Annotated Chronicles for a year or so and I had been put off by the sheer volume of the book. It was 1200 pages, encompassing three books. I took it with me on a whim on a family trip to TN and spent over 8 hours reading it in the car.

3. I am also a graphic designer. I'm fluent in Photoshop and Flash, also have a bit of Illustrator, After Effects, and Premiere experience. In addition, I know how to model and animate in 3D Studio Max, but once again, I let my husband do most of the art in the house as it is more his passion than it ever was mine.

4. Like with movies, I am extremely prejudiced with books. It usually takes years of nagging coaxing from my mother to get me to read a book, and I always like them. That being said, now I ask her "Is it worth reading" long before I pick up a copy.

5. I am a gamer, but only own 2 games in my collection. Final Fantasies 9 and 10. Hubby has the rest.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to have you drop by as well :) That's so neat that we are both at similar stages in our journey and judging by your long term goals, our goal weights are likely very close as well! I actually work at a Curves in Canada and I'm glad to read that you are enjoying working out there! I look forward to reading about your successes.

    Much love~

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!