Friday, June 18, 2010

NSV Celebrations

I am going to talk about some non scale victories I had this week.

*I wore white shorts. And I look hot in them.
*I am more flexible, and I didn't even know it! I was sitting on the couch and I had my right leg tucked under my bum, my left leg thrown over my right thigh and stretched out. I was goofing around my iPhone and didn't realize until hubby had pointed out that I couldnt do that before, and he was right! I couldnt do that a month ago!
*Since January, I have lost over 20" off of my body
*While I still have big hips, I definitely have a tighter bum. Its strange because I still have "love handles" but my arse is really tight. Like, you could bounce quarters off of it.
*Activities with my husband behind closed doors are both more frequent (YAY) and more satisfying (YAY)
*I can go upstairs to our apartment without dying and being out of breath. Once I even ran upstairs and didnt realize how easy it was until I had come in the apartment. Haha.
*I notice food tastes so so much better. I eat more veggies (not so good on the fruit) but I noticed that everything is more flavorful and I enjoy adding in veggies. Weird.

*Probably the most important, I'm up to 50 followers on my blog! YAY thanks guys! You are the best!

*This is post number 300!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!