Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 1 of Operation: HaD

Day one of Operation: Hour a Day was successful.

Here's how it looked:

Woke up, packed hubby's lunch for work.
Did 20 minutes of Self Magazine's Slim and Sleek workout (instantly streamed via Netflix on my XBOX 360)
Took a shower, did hair, makeup, put in eyeballs (ie contacts)
Did a load of dishes, started laundry
Went to Walmart for prescription. While there, walked 40 minutes. I literally went up and down ever aisle, twice. And it was one of the super-centers too!
Came home, finished load of laundry.

It was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be but that doesnt mean I wasn't sweating! Its a hot day here in HTMLN-land and it was tough to convince myself to "just do it"

I noticed I suffer from "it's good enough for me" syndrome. I need to start pushing myself toward "I'll see it through"-itis. I don't ever want to become one of those "I'm never satisfied" people, which I don't think I will be, considering I hardly ever put in 100%. I stop at 75%. Which is a C+ in school

Let's go for B- this week. Then we can focus on A!

So far today, I've had 2 raspberry poptarts (400 calories)
I burnt 288 calories working out and walking.
I am having bbq pulled pork tenderloin stuffed into half a pita pocket with mac and cheese tonight, so that's gonna be my big meal.

I am excited for what tomorrow brings as well! If I lost 6.5 inches without trying this last month and a half (would have easily been 10"+ if I had tried a little harder) I can't wait to see what I can do when I actually try. Maybe I'll fit into some of my size 16 jeans again. That would be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!