Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Blog About Veggies

Hello bloggy friends, how are you all doing today? Good I hope.
I have been feeling great today! Yesterday I worked out twice and I did a work out first thing this morning when I woke up, and although I am very sore, I still feel great!

As promised, here is my blog (picture heavy) about the veggies I made the other day.

I made Mock Mashed Potatoes and Parmesan-Roasted Green Beans the other day with our steak and I took lots of pics as I prepared dinner.

Warming up the frozen cauliflower
Got my green beans all ready to go in the oven with some Parm on them

Cauliflower is done and now need to chop it up a bit to make it easier to mutilate via the Bullet

WILL IT BLEND?!


YES IT WILL!!!


Steak done


Green Beans done

Dinner done:



After I worked out I was getting ready to go to my mom's. Apparently my kittie thinks if she lays on my shoes, I can't leave!

Have a good night xo

2 comments:

  1. Looks good! My cat crawls in my suitcase when I'm packing for a weekend away. So cute, but so sad too...

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!