Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 10 Holy Crap

Holy crap I am already at a 1/3 of the way through my 30 days of me. I tell you what, it's been a blessing in disguise.

Every morning I wake up and head to my bathroom to get on the scale, but it isn't there. I pout for a moment thinking I should go look for it, because I want to seeee what I am doing. But it passes, mostly because I forget its existence soon after. I make hubby's lunch and hang out with him for a few moments before either returning to bed or turning on my game :)

I've been so obsessed with this game lately which I thought would be a bad thing, but it really isn't, I don't eat all day while I play. I stop when I notice I've gone light headed then its time for a chicken breast and some cottage cheese, which tides me over until hubby gets home late at night, then I make dinner. Lately it's been spaghetti.

Last night was the first night I really "pigged out" I had 1 cup of mac and cheese and 1 bbq pulled pork sandwich (without cheese! I know! Whats wrong with me!?) and I was s to the tuffed!

Im still full now and it's been over 15 hours.

I've been eating my little fiber tablets too they are starting to taste good. I guess that's what you get when you dont eat candy or sugar for a few days. I have been drinking my fruits too, oh yes my juice, I love juice. I know it has calories and thats probably why I havent felt hungry, I've been drinking my meals instead of eating them, but it really helps me feel fuller longer. I am often so stuffed with a glass of juice that I can't even think of eating anything on top of that. I hear my stomach slosh when I walk for hours :)

I cant believe its already day 10. I am starting to get nervous (what if I don't lose any?!) but in that case my backup plan has always been to go get my blood work done. If I am staying under 1200-1400 calories a day and not losing any weight at all (which shouldn't happen considering I was eating 2500 a day) then something else is wrong, something internal. It isn't my problem with food at that point, it's my body isn't working right.

I am going to get back to exercising too. I enjoy being on my butt all day playing video games but I also enjoy the feeling of being totally exhausted, omg I'm going to die, what do you mean the workout is over I made it through! yippee! that I get from working out.

1 comment:

  1. Don't fret - I'm sure you will see the results when it comes time to weigh. I completely understand what you mean about drinking calories. I used to drink cup after cup of juice. It's crazy how many calories can sneak in that way.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!