Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 9 Where oh Where is my caffeine?!

Day 9

Second day without caffeine. I am dying here. I had bought a 12 pack of diet dew and it officially lasted me 2 days. I cannot drink it anymore. Its too expensive to be buying it every other day. And if I got a 24 pk or more, I'd go through it faster.

I have a huge headache. Everything hurts.

I have regular soda in the house and I could have a glass. But I dont want one.

I want a nice, dark, quiet room. Oh yes.


Unfortunately we have company coming over tonight which requires me to be functional! I've been cleaning all day and they are to be over in a few hours and there is still much left to do, no rest for the wicked!

We are having BBQ pulled pork sandwiches and mac and cheese tonight. I was going to make a pasta salad but I don't have all the ingredients, boo.

1 comment:

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!