Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 7 & 8- 30 Days of me

Day 7 (Sunday)

Unremarkable in nearly every way, except I went grocery shopping. Huzzah!

Day 8 (Monday)

I went to my mom's to watch the latest episode of True Blood and while there, she mentioned she had cookies if I wanted one. Soft, delicious Lofthouse brand cookies. Sugar cookies with thick, sugary frosting and sprinkles. So good. So soft. So delicious. So... fattening. 320 calories a cookie. And I could eat all ten.

But today, I ate it slowly. I actually forgot I had the cookie in hand, as I was watching American Chopper. I ate a little more of it and gave the last bite to Goober. He always gets the last bite.

Also had half of a roast beef sandwich. Wasn't going to eat it. But then mom put cheese on it. Cheese is my kryptonite.

Then I had spaghetti for dinner.

I've been playing Oblivion lately, which is a fantasy-adventure game on the XBOX 360. Surprisingly little has been done around the house. I may have to restrict my own playing time until I get the house clean. No dishes are clean in the house and the laundry is piling up. But I am now officially the head of the Mages Guild, so take that! HAH!

1 comment:

  1. We call those 'crack cookies' around my house because they're dangerously addicting and can destroy you, ha ha.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!