Thursday, August 26, 2010

Freaking Out

I am freaking out. I can't tell if I've lost any weight or not. I've been eating on plan but nothing is getting looser. I haven't been exercising, but still... I should be losing lots due to calorie restriction alone!

I even went looking around the house for my scales, which I couldnt find. I have 3 of them. THREE!! That's how neurotic I am!! I gave up relatively quickly (thank goodness I'm lazy haha) and I didn't find any. I also thought of going to the neighbors to ask her if I can weigh myself then decided that would be rude. Also I would have to get dressed. And listen to her talk. So not worth it!

It's been on my mind all day. I feel like I am wigging out. Like a crack addict or something. I've got a case of the what-if's.

Then I went about my day. Did some laundry, some dishes, and played a game. Stopped to eat my fiber tablets. I'm up to 9 of the required 15 a day. Had a .5 cup of cottage cheese (4% 110 calories) later I had lunch, a turkey and muenster on a sandwich thin (260) with a small bag of chips (130) and an individual pack of mini oreos (130) which puts me at 630 for the day.

My caffeine headaches are mostly gone, I've got a small one now but I hardly notice it. I've been drinking water like crazy and I have noticed I am making trips to the bathroom once every 20 minutes. I also tracked how often I went on a normal day, not sucking down as much water as humanly possible, and I had 8 trips. Once every three hours. Like clockwork. I've already gone 10 times so far today and the day isn't over by a long shot.

I have not gone off the deep end yet, I haven't started threatening hubby to tell me the location of the scales, or begged and pleaded (which he would ignore anyway, I made him promise not to get them out until September 14th) There is a scale at my mom's but its analog and I am blind as a bat and can't read the numbers. I keep thinking I'm looking thinner, but I can't tell if it's because I've lost weight or because I'm delusional.

Just 19 more days and I will know anyway. I am going to work out tonight and see how I feel tomorrow, maybe take a walk or do another workout. Might run. You never know with me. I could run a 5k! Or at least, bike a 5k.

I also have a very busy weekend ahead. I have to finish my mother in law's wrap I am making for her birthday (almost done!! Last two rows and then the finished edging!) with her birthday get together on Sunday. I need to get that done. I also have a busy day Saturday with not much of a break. Hubby also is working on Saturday! Hurray! I love overtime!

I'll be sure to take pics of the wrap when it's finished! then I have to start on Christmas presents! Yay! I hope that I can get everything done hehe :D I might do some candles too.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I have to ask: What are these fibre tablets you speak of? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. come over get on scale ill just tell u if you are doing well

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!