Friday, August 27, 2010

Day 12- 30 days of me

Yesterday all I could think about was the scale. Today I went to mom's and hopped on her scale and made her look at the number. I stared at the ceiling. I want to see the number for myself but I know I would be discouraged if I did, even if I was doing great, I would be upset.

She told me "you've lost what you can expect to lose in a week and a half" which means the weight isn't falling off but slowly going down. Probably 2-3 lbs or so. Which is so much better than what I was afraid of and half expecting, which would be a 2-3lb gain. While I don't know the real number, or whether or not she was even telling me the truth, that I lost at all, I'm done with that battle.

I've been really out of it today. I took a shower and did my hair, make up, I even got dressed up (I wore a skirt!) but I can't seem to focus on anything today. It's so hard to connect the dots. I was supposed to bring by a cord to my mom so she can hook her iphone up to the tv, and that was the whole reason for my visit today. And I forgot it.
I couldn't find my keys, they were in my hand. I couldn't find my phone, it was in my pocket. I couldn't remember if I locked the door or not, did I stop at that stop sign? I can't remember.

My head isn't filled with other things or distractions but it's very hard to focus. I took my crochet stuff and I worked on my mother in law's wrap. I am almost out of yarn, that sucks. I've still got a row left to do and the edging. I thought I would have enough, but I guess the bigger it gets the more yarn it uses. Its fan shaped, so you use very little yarn at the bottom and more and more as you work your way out. Hopefully I can find some more in the same dye lot or I will have to pull out what I've got and finish it off then. Lucky me, right?

Goober was sick today, must have been something he ate because he jumped up next to me and threw up. Almost on my wrap, and then I'd have been ruined, because I don't think it would be salvageable. I did lose a bag in the process though. I'm not upset, I feel sorry he's sick, and I'm thankful he didn't get anything important. It does irk me however he puked on the day bed instead of the floor haha

I was a good kid and cleaned it up so mom didn't have to. :( Poor baby.

And that was my day. I lead such an interesting life. I know you are all so jealous. I'm going to try the Biggest Loser high impact cardio tonight. I am sort of afraid of how it will turn out. But what if I can do it?? What if my excuse of "It will hurt my ankle" is actually a crutch?! Ohhh revelation....

We will see. I'll let you know how I do

1 comment:

  1. I would love to hear what you think of the Biggest Loser High Impact Cardio video!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!