Thursday, August 12, 2010

Why So Angry?

I just figured it out.

I've been angry, antsy, restless and down right irritable all day long. I enjoyed the company of my family today but grew angry once I came home.

To hungry cats who were crying and mewing for my attention, feed us feed us! I fed them.

I wanted to take a nap but then hubby came home. And he was hungry. Feed me feed me. So I fed him. Then I wanted to lay down. I was so tired. Can't I just sleep?

Spend time with me, play this game. Ok, I play this game. Its not as fun as it could be. I'm tired.
Ok lets watch tv. We watch tv and I can't fall asleep.

I make some tator tots. Can you do me a favour? Heavy sigh. Can you wash this for me? Hubby wanted his water bottle clean. I stare at the sink full of dirty dishes and quite simply say no.

I felt guilty for a moment. But then I recall having a conversation last night about this very water bottle and how if he wanted to soak it in soapy water all night, he could clean it. No guilt.

I wait for tator tots. I eat them. They are unsatisfactory. I can't get cookies out of my head and kick myself mentally at not going to get them when my mom asked me to. I could have had some home made delicious cookies today.

Cookies.

Cookies.

COOKIES!

Grumble grumble bark bark growl growl I march into the bathroom I'm annoyed that I have to go AGAIN

Then I remember...

I started today.

OOOH that's why I've been a big fat bitch. I hate hormones.

Sorry loved ones.

I will resume normal happy Christie in a day or so.

1 comment:

  1. I love those "a-ha!" moments. I experienced that a few weeks ago as I wondered why I wanted to eat every single thing in sight one day, LOL.
    Rae
    xo

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!