Friday, September 17, 2010

Yay New iPhone

I found out I can upgrade my iPhone for free now! My husband, for some reason, has to wait until January 18th or to pay a fee, so I am going to go in and see how much it would cost him to upgrade. We are on the same plan and I am the account holder, so I think I probably get the benefit and he doesn't.

Whether you are an iPhone hater or lover, it's always neat to get a new phone. I even have promised to sell off my current one to a relative. :) I do hope that it's not terribly expensive to upgrade my husbands, as I might be nice and do that for him today. If not he will have to wait until next pay check. I should be nice and wait to upgrade mine. I might even consider it. But I don't think I could haha :)

Don't worry, dearest husband, you can play with my new iPhone. After I'm done.

Note: This man is so spoiled, do not feel bad for him. I let him buy a video game for $30 then he said that he was sad that he didn't get this other one, so I let him go back and buy it, for another $30 in the SAME DAY. All that I asked for in return was a clean car. Yeah, spoiled. So he can wait 4 months for a new phone. He might get it for Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. I totally love my iPhone, but I think I have a year left before I can upgrade to the new one.. :(

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!