Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Best Day of My Life

Yesterday is currently classified as "The Best Day of My Life"

Let's review

1. I got paid and got to fill my pantry (and my belly!) yesterday
2. I lost 8.4 lbs in two weeks on plan!
3. I signed up for a 5k! My first ever!
4. One of my fitness/Weight Watchers success stories, Cristina Williams, started following not only my Twitter but my blog! Hi Cristina! (Cristina lost over 110 lbs on Weight Watchers, she's a superstar!)
5. My road that was under construction since May finished 2 weeks early, and opens TODAY!
6. I got an awesome babydoll dress and an open black cardigan from Kohl's for my birthday from my in-laws! YAY! Also, my order shipped with a pair of boy's Nike athletic shoes that I neither ordered nor paid for haha ;) So I will have to return them to the store.

What a great day! Now I am watching Biggest Loser from Tuesday, so no spoilers!!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go!!!! I ran my first 5K in February of this year.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!