Sunday, October 31, 2010

Congratulations!

Congratulations to my best friend, in the whole wide world! Miss Kayla got engaged the other day to a very sweet, wonderful man and I couldn't be happier! In bonus news- I was not only invited to the wedding, but I also get to be a bridesmaid! Hurray! Talk about exciting!

July 16 is the nuptial date (pending) so that's a little over 7 months to get as fit as I can! I can't wait to see my little sister all dolled up for her "I do"s.

I'm already crying like a ninny. It's so great. I am so happy for her. I think I am happier for her than I was at my own wedding! (Sorry Brian... lol)

I've been planning with her all afternoon and I have to say I'm liking a lot of what she's come up with. Truly a beautiful, wonderful woman. I am so lucky to call her my friend.

Where are the tissues??

1 comment:

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!