Sunday, October 31, 2010

Correction: 48 pts

I'd like to note what a buffoon I was: 4 Bob Evans sausage links are not 28 points. They are 5. With that being said, I was at 23.5 points for the day and I have 20 weekly remaining. Good thing I did my research!

Tonight's dinner was sloppy joes (6 pts with bun, or 3 without) and mac and cheese (5 pts)  I had two glasses of Arnold Palmer "teamonade" for 3 points, and two glasses of water today. Also had a turkey sandwich for 6 pts (damn you tasty cheese!) and a small "order" of homemade cheese fries (3 oz fries with 2 Tbl cheese sauce) for 4 pts.

All in all, a good day for food eating. Brian had some of my cheese fries and decided they were delicious and proceeded to make his own, which used up all of the fries, and half of the sauce LOL I think I converted him!

So, yeah, aside from the dumb blonde moment, everything is back to normal. Except for the fact I'm out of fries, dangit!

3 comments:

  1. sounds like you've got things handled except for the cheese thang... You know a few weeks ago I went to the pumpkin patch and saw everyone eating chili cheese fries. I waited in line for 20 minutes waiting for them to cook me my cheese fries... and you know what? It was worth every morsel.

    Until I saw the scale. Up 3 pounds. Yea, cheese will do that to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry hun, I'll make sure to eat any cheese fries you want so they won't tempt you anymore. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!