Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Weight Watchers- Week 4 Weigh in!

Week 4! Yay First month of WW online completed! I logged every thing. Every bite, every drink, it's all been logged. Diligently.

Soooo how does my first month wrap up?!?!


I've lost 12 lbs total for the month!

I lost 2.4 lbs this week 

I hit 10 lbs lost AND my 5% lost (11.5 lbs) in the same week!

I wear a size 16 now 

And I can wear a shirt that hasn't fit for two years. 

That's a lot to celebrate today!



I'll get some better pictures when Brian gets home... I was too lazy and slept in while he was getting ready for work. Poor guy has been making his own lunch and everything :(

YAY 12 lost in a month! only 43 to go! I sooo got this.

I'm going from fat ass to bad ass PDQ (that's pretty darn quick, in case you didnt know)

My next goal is 10% which will put me at 207. That number looks incredibly small and I am already salivating. I can't wait.

6 comments:

  1. That is SO AWESOME!! Big congrats for you. You look so happy in that picture, BadASS! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on an amazing first month! You are rocking this program.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could say something more original and potent than "Congratulations" or "that's awesome!", but really, do any other words apply? How about, You are a rockstar who should relish in this momentous occasion. You deserve every bit of happiness you get from it and though I don't know you in real life, I am so very proud of you. Congratulations, Christie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good job christie yay :>)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great news on the loss. I'm smiling from ear to ear and am so excited for you. WW does work and I'll probably go back to meetings to get through the holidays.

    I'm very proud of you for loggin every morsel, every drop of water. You're on your way to 200 my friend.

    Proud of you...

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!