Monday, November 29, 2010

The Countdown Begins

I just deleted all my drafts of posts that I had, its official- 11 posts until my 500th!

What will I do on this specialest of occasions? Will I sing? Will I dance? Will I weigh in? Will I recite the Odyssey? Maybe I will read my favorite childhood book? Maybe I will crochet an entire coral reef, or maybe we will go grocery shopping together. I want to do something incredibly special for 500 posts. Maybe I will read all my old blogs to you! (That's not narcissistic *at all*) Maybe I will make a scrap book. I don't know. I have 12 posts to figure it out.

I am leaning toward either posting a video of one of my recipes or doing one of me trying something new. A recipe would be great because I love cooking and I already know what I am doing. Trying something new however will give me spontaneity, which of course, would result in either awesome success or epic failure. I won't combine the two though, I want something fun.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds exciting... I'd love to watch a video of you cooking? Definitely celebrate the 500 posts... maybe you can go back to y our very first 5 posts and marvel at how far you've come. At least that's what I did.

    paula

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!