Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Weekly Weigh In: Week 10 Wednesday

(Post 489)
Yay its Weigh in Day! 

So time to hop on the scale and take my weight! 

Today's number is 216.2 which is down 1.8 from last week. I was down 3 but then got sick. Still, as I always say, any downward movement is good, so I am quite pleased with myself. Almost 2 lbs a week is a fantastic, safe rate of weight loss, and I am very happy. 

Today marks the first full week of PointsPlus on the new WW plan. I was mistaken earlier, I want to correct it: The new plan does not count calories into the points equation. It is only carbs, fat, fiber, and protein- which make up the total calorie count of any product Sorry if there was any confusion, that was a "my bad". 

I am on my lunch break, again. This time I am making dinner, I am going to have chicken and noodles again. I love chicken and noodles. It's actually very tasty and makes me feel better about life, the universe, everything. 

What else is going on? Hmm not a whole lot. I was very sick this week. Started off with a cold then sort of escalated to an almost-flu. I spent most of yesterday battling to not regurgitate. Thankfully I work at home, so I didn't have to go into the office or anything! Brian even told me "You look awful" haha I bet I do.

I have also put a little thought into what I am going to do for my 500th Vlog Spectacular (That's the working name; subject to change) Paula said she wanted to see me cook- Right back at'cha! 

What wonderful Christie-meal should I do? I don't really have the makings for lasagna, or enchiladas, or really anything at the moment. If I did do a cooking one, it would have to be after the 10th, when I get paid. (First paycheck!!) I'm trying to think of some of my other awesome meals that I make, and really all I can come up with is spaghetti (which you've seen) and lasagna (which you've mostly seen) as well as enchiladas (which are horribly Americanized- but still delicioso if I must say so myself) 
I could do my chicken cordon bleu, or my chicken spinach rollups. Those are the bomb (dot com) and they are gobbled up really really fast. Or I can do my baked mac and cheese, which is really really good as well. Not exactly pointsplus friendly, but then again, thats what your weekly is for! Save those points for my Vlog because you are going to go "Mmmm!" 

I can't wait- I already have some awesome ideas for editing it and some other surprises too. Now my chicken is probably almost done boiling, I have to add in my noodles. I am so hungry. 

Later, Gators!


3 comments:

  1. Great job on the 1.8 pound loss! I'm sorry you were feeling sick this week, but are one lucky duck for having a work from home job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and HIGH FIVES on the weight loss. You're doing great. Sorry about you not feeling well but like you said, at least you work from home.

    I'd love to see the chicken cordon bleu recipe. I need to learn how to make American food cuz there is only so much you can do with red sauce, right?

    Looking forward to 500th post.

    paula

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!