Friday, November 12, 2010

Guilt Trips Don't Work On Me

Went to finally cancel my curves membership today. And the lady totally tried to guilt trip me. I told her I wasn't motivated to work out in a "gym-like setting" and she told me "You should be." so I responded with "But I'm not" and she said that I should be. 

Yeah I know what I should be doing. And its not curves. 

She then tried to get me to change my mind again. Sorry. I'm not interested. "You should be" 
So I finally told her to "just take my money please"

I am finally free. :) 


2 comments:

  1. lol you blogged while you were at my house i didnt even notice funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I walk every morning for 30 minutes and ride my bike about 3 x's a week. I also lift free weights while watching TV a couple of nights a week. I've managed to lose 95 lbs. while following this routine. There are cheaper, better ways to exercise if you don't enjoy working out in a gym!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!