Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Just a Quickie-Post

I've got some down time right now in between training stuff. I got all of my stuff done for the next day, so in an effort not to get too far ahead in class, I decided to take a small break. I love it- things are going smoothly. I have some interesting news.

Before today, I was under the impression I had training on Black Friday. Which meant, no Turkey day with my family, only Brian's. That was disappointing. Turns out- as long as we dont have any technical issues setting up our stuff- Friday is free.

So I called Brian and asked if he had to work still, and it turns out that he also got the day off! Excitement!

Now we will be going to my family's Turkey Day as well. What does this mean? I have TWO days of eating. Bah. I will have to make sure to pretrack both days now and try my hardest not to go over in points. I may not even eat Turkey with my family, since my uncle is deep frying it.

Yeah...deep fried. Sigh.

Maybe I'll eat some 3-point chili or ham and bean soup before I go, and just partake in dessert. Hey, they should just be happy we are coming, since we already told them we weren't going to be able to make it. What's more important, family or food...?

Food Family.

Special shout out to Leah! Thanks for contacting Brian, he was ecstatic.

Remember, if you want my husband to design your just shoot him an email or me one as well. You can contact him at befarrar85 (at) gmail (dot) com or leave me a comment, and I will pass the info along. 

Have a happy and safe Turkey day and be careful if you're going to go out and shop on Black Friday, don't need to get trampled over a Kinect for goodness sakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!