Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving Plans

What are your plans for Thanksgiving?

We are going to Brian's aunt and uncle's as I mentioned before. I just asked what sort of foods they make and he answered "lots of casseroles"

EFF.

Well here is my game plan:

-Go to WW.com and find all the traditional recipes for Thanksgiving. I will add in small portions, using my portion cheat sheet, and I will try one new dish that has veggies or fruit in it. You never know if I will like it or not.

-Call relatives and ask if I can bring a dish. If I can, I am going to make my "green stuff" which is made of jello (sugar free) cream cheese, fat free cool whip, and pineapple. I am going to get neufatel or however it is spelled, cheese instead of regular kind. I am also going to try and find pineapple not soaked in syrup, and if it is, I am going to rinse it very thoroughly. That way, at least I will know how many points that dish is. Leave yourself an out.

-I will not eat any sort of pie/cake/etc dessert. Fruit only.

-I will drink water before and during the meal

-I will have a small cup of soup/English muffin and an apple before going, to help fill up.

-I will allow myself to dip into my weekly or even use all of them, but it will not be an excuse for a binge.

-I will brag about my weight loss and my new job. I will focus on people instead of food.

-I will do my best to be my best and not be down if none of this goes according to plan

-I will invite my brothers in law over and play Kinect with them

-I will not drink

-If possible, sit on the other side of the room where there isn't a lot of stuffing. I love stuffing.

Sounds like a good plan

12 hours until my new job! Training, day 1. Orientation and setting up hardware weeeee I can't wait. I think my instructor will be pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!