Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving Day Wrap Up

Thanksgiving day is over and here is how I did.

-Running on very little sleep, I promptly made a cup of coffee with fat free creamer and real sugar, 1 pt.
-We then went straight to family eating time. I had 3 oz of turkey, 1 cup of mashed potatoes, a bite of stuffing, a bite of sweet potato casserole, and a bite of green bean casserole. I estimated this all to be about 13 points.
-Had more coffee, 1 point.
-Drank lots of water, like 6-8 oz glasses while we were there.
-Went home, made ham and bean soup set it to "cook all day"
-I made a chicken wrap with 2 oz chicken, 1 slice fat free cheese and flour tortilla, for 6 points.
-We went out to a bowling alley (?!) to hang out with people we had just seen (?!) and by this time, I am hungry. I haven't eaten my daily points yet. We look at the menu and decide to split a 7-piece chicken fingers and fries basket. But brothers will be brothers, and we actually split this 4 ways instead of 2. We ordered another basket. I had 3 chicken breast strips and what I guessed at 3 oz of steak fries. I guesstimated that this would be about 12.5 points.

total for the day 33.5

Thats actually less than I eat most days haha

Preparing for thanksgiving day 2 today. My family is doing a deep fried turkey, so I will be staying away from that. My mom is also not making her awesome super chocolate caramel pie. Thank god, I can resist most sweets, but not that. Thanks, mom. You are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!