Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Holidays from He Took MY Last Name!!

Happy holidays!! What goodies did we get for Christmas around the HTMLN household? Weeelllllll

I got Zumba, hand towels/washcloths, slipper socks, 2 new cookbooks, my very own angel and santa and $20.
Brian got a new sweater (looks really nice on him) 3200 Microsoft Points, $20 and a pen/pencil set with his full new name on it. Ha! It was great.

Zumba is a lot of fun. Though I have to say it is a game where you have to go to the tutorials first to learn all the dance moves, otherwise you are clueless during the actual game. Another interesting point was whenever Brian would walk into the playspace area, it would sign me out, thinking he wanted to join. That took me a while to figure out what was going on.

The workout was intense! I put it in WW as "high intensity" because, following their guide, it was! I did the beginner 20 minute workout and I know I will feel it later.

The food was fantastic. My mom is a great cook (when she wants to be) and this year she must have hit some sort of sweet spot because absolutely everything was delicious, it turned out, and it was greedily consumed by all, including myself. We ate ourselves silly, watched The Christmas Story, and part of Bad Santa. But I got tired and sleepy, so we went home. :)

Hope that you have a safe and wonderful holiday this year. I'm spending tomorrow on the phones all day so I will be helping people as best as I can (or just chatting in a chat room for 8 hours, depending on how busy it is!)

1 comment:

  1. Its cuz i feed you all and its so cozy at my house all my guests get sleepy lol

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!