Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Insatiable

As you likely know, I have been nothing short of ravenous lately. I have been eating crap for days on end and still feeling like I am not satisfied. I ate properly today, but still... hungry.

I know it will take a few days to get back on plan, and thats okay.


But I noticed my appetite in other areas are just as insatiable. I want to binge on Dogs 101, reading books, and of course, sex. Lots of sex. My poor husband actually told me no the other day. I don't think I've ever had that happen...ever!

I know I kind of looked at him and said "What?" and he said that he "wasn't in the mood and kind of burnt out" WHAT?!

This man is normally all over me. Even when I was fat and disgusting he wanted some. All the time. And now that he can have it because I feel up to it, he doesnt want it!!! I think I honestly wore him out. He's never been much for endurance, which is fine by me, but still... dang. I told him we were going to have to do some marathon training for when I was skinny so he had to buck up and just do it. He didn't think this was funny, and promptly turned over and went to sleep.

I was left erm unsatisfied.

This so far is the only down side I see to losing weight. Not getting enough sex. Hopefully he will build up his endurance lol

3 comments:

  1. I had this exact problem when I first gave up sugar. Though, I had no husband or boyfriend to help ... torture basically.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With this "problem" the solution is always to help yourself. hahaha, then maybe he'll get jealous and join in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just tell your husband that sex burns a lot of calories, and by doing his husbandly duty, he is helping you prolong your life AND exercise since your knee is giving you so many problems. In fact, I read that men who have sex four times a week or more live longer, so he'll be prolonging his life, too.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!